- Become a wildlife ambassador. Tell your friends and family about the cheetah.
- Visit www.internationalcheetahday.org and sign up to host a cheetah event. Check out what other people around the world are doing to mark the occasion.
- Swap your online profile photo for a picture of a cheetah cheetah.
- Join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtags, #SaveTheCheetah & #IntlCheetahDay. Use our special made Tweet Sheet to send tweets simply and easily. Just log in to your Twitter account and then open the Tweet Sheet. Click the TWEET button in the right-hand column to instantly post to your Twitter page.
- Download our Conservation Passport designed by CCF education specialists in Namibia. Print your very own Certificate of Cheetah Achievement when you complete your passport application.
- Watch and share a special International Cheetah Day video message from Jeff Corwin.
- Just for kids (or maybe not): download our template to make your own way-cool cheetah mask. It’s fun to impersonate a cheetah! Post a photo of yourself and your cheetah mask to CCF’s Facebook page (mask included in the Cheetah Activity Packet).
- Text a $10 donation to CCF by texting the word “Cheetah” to 27722.
- Get some stylish cheetah gear from the CCF Store at Café Press so you can spark conversation about the cheetah all year ‘round.
- Make a donation to support cheetah conservation in the wild or sponsor a resident cheetah from CCF’s sanctuary.
Happy International Cheetah Day! This year Cheetah Conservation Fund has created an International Cheetah Day website filled with banners for Facebook, profile pictures and fun activities. Just go to internationalcheetahday.org.
CCF has also offered up 10 suggestions for ways people can to celebrate International Cheetah Day:
I am a biologist and my life is crap!